IGNORED

Another 240K on eBay ( Coupe )

Noddle

i guess in many ways that is a good thing, it's nice to see the market reflect the passion we all have for this car!

I would say that i hope it doesn't effect the prices on parts, but really parts have been quite scarce for a while now! i just hope when it comes time to put mine all back together i am not missing a box of pieces :)

I rang up about the red one that went for $10k in melbourne but it went the following morning with the first one to look at it. After getting $10k he said he knew someone else that would sell theirs for the same price. Too much for me so will keep looking. Bought a 180 sss coupe to keep me going

Edited by stcos85
Didnt add the link

Yeah he was advertising it via facebook too in the Datsuns Downunder group.

It needs ALOT of help

Hard to tell exactly how bad (or good) it is really...seller is in SA (he's chasing them, has a wanted ad on Gumtree too), car is in Qld, so it's obviously someone who's called him up. Asking $4,500 now. Not as stupid as the sedan for $6,500 on Gumtree currently. Looks like they'll all be going overseas at this rate, no-one can afford them!

Interesting that a couple 'reasonable' cars have been listed for correspondingly high prices and no-one has touched them. Seems a project can pull $5-7k, but a good one can't pull $15-20k!