IGNORED

Another 240K on eBay ( Coupe )

Noddle

had a feeling the adelaide one would be rough. i emailed him back when he advertised all those parts and never got a reply. would be good start to rub it all back and have all the spares. similar to what ive got at the moment ;)

definatly closely watching these latest 2 to see what they go for. The one in alice would be a good buy! 10600 already tho! really hope it doesnt go overseas :(

No chance it will sell for that!

all the bids since 5.7k are from a bidder with Zero bids

I'm starting to wonder whether it's possible to buy or sell a C110 online legitimately, the market place seems chock full of scammers on both sides...although the bidding exhibits the classic noob pattern of chipping away and not declaring your hand, rather than doing your homework and wading in with your best bid within the last minute. Could be a couple Arabian knights, but I hope not.

BTW, Adelaide All Jap day...one C210 sedan (nice), ZERO C110's. Disappointing, although the mint Hakosuka GTR (genuine or not) went some way to making up for it.

Anything that has been resprayed like that deserves caution.

It's at $9100

And as for the Alice car... 5k to 10k is a bit unrealistic for one bid, but who knows.

It sucks for me as I now pay for proper inspections only for crazy arse prices on terrible cars...I accept cars won't be perfect but this market is mad at the moment...

...frustrating!

Edited by 240k Style

You hope with the sa car, the people bidding have checked car in person and not by description.

I bought mine off eBay without looking and had body work and in undercoat so was hoping it was as description said and it was. But that was 3 grand not almost 10!!

And looking at the Alice car, is it just me or do door n guards look different colour to rear quarters. And there's rust coming through and looks like there's been damage and painted over on doors and driver rear quarter :/

Edited by tez240k