IGNORED

Another 240K on eBay ( Coupe )

Noddle

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, yep gone. $4500 to buy and $3500 to bid. I'm surprised it got snapped up so quick, it wasn't exactly what you'd call pristine.

I'm surprised at the desperation out there...projects aren't that hard to find, it's good original runners that are difficult to uncover. When I was looking, I was being offered a project Coupe every couple of months, not taking into account ones that popped up on eBay and Gumtree. The weird thing is, had this car been a good original runner for $10k Buy Now, it'd probably still be there!

That's it.

The flowery description does my head in a bit: ran at Bathurst, speed machine, one owner, worth $30,000 in good condition and whoopie doop! matching numbers. Pretty sure anyone game enough to purchase this car is going to have a damn good idea of what they are getting into.

Ah well.