IGNORED

OK Lets hear it! What did ya get for Christmas??

Zs-ondabrain

The wife decided she'd heard enough of me complaining about my Ryobi Batterries always dying midway thru drilling, grinding or what have you when working on the 260Z project car. So I got.....

The new 1 hour green Lithium Charger

2) new 18 volt Lithium Ion Batteries.

And a hummer but I don't think that's car related... LOL LOL

So what did YOU get......?

Dave

I got the love of my darling wife of the last 45 years .:love: A subscription to Nissan Sport magazine , and approval to repair the paint on the front fender/mudguard of our 240.;) Hell, it's hot here. Definately NO chance of snow where we live Sarah.

Brian

And a hummer but I don't think that's car related... LOL LOL

So what did YOU get......?

Dave

What better gift could you hope for? I wasnt so lucky yesterday : (

I did get a cool tie though :)

Oh and my daughters boyfriend did get me a car cover for my Z.

I think I would have liked your gift better...there is always tonight though!

Are the suns, moon and venus all in alignment by chance? :)

Mitchell,

oh no. They are still available, it just depends on the mood of the Boss. LOL

Sarah,

That's just VA's way of saying "stay off the roads, too many idiots out here, your Z is safer at home"

Jan,

I just cracked open MY bottle of Glenfiddich (12 yr old) last night. My dad was looking for something to sooth his sore throat. He prefered some Bourbon but got a real shock when he took a sip of my 12 year old Scotch. I think his throat is Still numb, or at least soothed for the moment, 24 hours later LOL

Mark,

OUR moons were in alignment last night, thank god the kids didn't see them.........

My gift was a direct result of her gift, care of Adam and Eve.com hahaha LOL

KJP,

I'm sure she meant well. You got tools, fix the tool box. It wouldn't be a first, for some of us.

Dave

Edited by Zs-ondabrain

Weather Tech floor liners for the BMW, a really nice Winter coat which is coming in real handy this evening's MASSIVE bliZZard, warm socks, a battery grip for my Canon SLR...and various other stocking stuffers.

Sitting between the wood stove and the lit Christmas tree with a tall glass of Tanq and tonic with a load of lime. Let the snow fly!! 15" of fluff is probable tonight. The generator is gassed up just in case. The Z's are sheltered and 100% ready to crank whenever next season arrives...

Edited by cygnusx1