IGNORED

Jdm exhaust muffler

surfer.tech

Its not often that I'm star stuck with automotive "flash", but this stuff is just plain purdy.... Maybe its the incredible build quality that attracts me. Just a few hours of nip here, tuck there and all will be well.

Now somehow I must surpress feelings of "must have..." Just have to remember I won't be the one polishing that SS to keep it purdy...

Edited by zKars

Second update: Met up at the "Calgary Z car" garage. Got the full exhaust on and mounted and solved the fitment problem. The exhuast is on and she sounds great!! So smooth. I regained the low end I lost by installing that tailpipe. The engine mounts gave us the clearance to mount the tailpipe.

The fitment is VERY tight. My twin pipes are resting on the rear control arm, just barely. It does not vibrate the car or anything. One note, one of the exhaust hangers on the muffler was cut due to it hitting the car.

Also, the Kameari header coated paint has started to peel already. Been only 2 runs with the car.

Maybe Jim can post up some pictures. I'll try and post some pics in a bit.

• 1 year later...