Nice slammed 260Z - Page 2 - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Nice slammed 260Z

Featured Replies

He should connect with those Storm Chaser guys. No tornado's going to get enough air under there to lift it.

It just looks like a nice car with broken air shocks. If I saw it beside the road somewhere I would stop and offer help.

Unless Yuta got a new car, this is a different car from his. I saw Yuta and car on Friday at Buttonwillow and the week before at the Fatlace WordUp gymkhana event. The paint has changed again since jccs though. But yes, his focus was style.

I don't remember seeing the blue 260 at JCCS but I never did make it into the parking lot. We drove in the show from the hotel and never ventured into the lot

Maybe I misinterpreted this though

My mistake. I saw this car in the parking lot at JCCS. It was parked right next to where the line snaked back from the entrance booth.

The car I was thinking about when I responded is Yuta's which is now painted with a Zero theme. I have no idea what I was thinking.

Edited by ktm

Wow!!! Now that's gettin 'er in the weeds. While I'll admit it's a little extreme for my 54 yr old body to endure his vision, I do appreciate his or anyones effort for theirs . . . except the tire choice. Kudo's to Miguel for bringing his vision to reality.

Quote from GNOSE: Did anyone notice the air dam being deflected at speed?

Thats why I have been trying to track that spoiler down in fiberglass (without the blinker cutouts). The abs is too forgiving and makes it tough to mould the front together. Still looking though.

Edited by 5thhorsemann

didnt read the article just looked at the pics...is that a BRE rear wing?

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
Quote from GNOSE: Did anyone notice the air dam being deflected at speed?

Thats why I have been trying to track that spoiler down in fiberglass (without the blinker cutouts). The abs is too forgiving and makes it tough to mould the front together. Still looking though.

You can always brace the center from behind. It wouldn't take much, you would probably only need to bolt a piece of bar to the car and have it snug against the air dam.

My mistake. I saw this car in the parking lot at JCCS. It was parked right next to where the line snaked back from the entrance booth.

The car I was thinking about when I responded is Yuta's which is now painted with a Zero theme. I have no idea what I was thinking.

Now worries, I personally prefer the original look he had with the torched fenders and black HRE's. It was more of a rat rod look than what it is now.

Btw, you can see his new paint about half way down. This event was a ton of fun though a bit disorganized. My friends let me drive their cars on the skid pad :)

http://fatlace.com/slammedsociety/events/word-up-yo/

A little too "ricer" for my taste, but a nice looking car.

Too low to be practical, but sure looks nice. Great job for sure! I like the wheels... aggressive!

Totally '' To each his own '' .

I get kicks out of the comments ....'' Dope sauce'' ? :laugh:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.