IGNORED

EOI: COMPLETE & RUNNING 240K coupe

Stephy

Do you know how much I have spent on this? How many hours I have put into this to get it to where it is at? It wasn't all Matt, I basically took this car resto under my wing. (ready for rego might I add, had the SI forms filled in ready to go).

I'm not a keyboard warrior - and I don't sh!t talk either so if i don't like someone, they will not get it to put it bluntly. (You know the story of the last car i sold, turned two people down before I found a driver for it. "Pay $500 extra and get your Hyundai!" Poor girl didn't know how to take that comment...)

It is what it is - and it will go to an enthusiast I will make sure of it. Stupid I know, but this isn't just a car to me and if the right person comes along prices are open to negotiation.

Sorry - don't know how to put frilly edges on things... One of my bad points I guess.

How can a car be a money making exercise when it didn't run when we bought it, therefore paying a mechanic to get it running, and then paying an auto electrician to fix wiring from engine swap and changes from auto to manual, paying good money for a center console that was missing, new headlights and so on.....no money is being made from this sale and we just wish to pass this car onto a fellow 'k' lover. Please dont hijack this thread, if you have something to say please feel free to p.m me.

No fighting! Please...

If my Dot knew she was causing controversy she'll get a complex. I might pull this EOI and readvertise later, I'm not desparate to sell her and who knows I might even be able to finish it off down the track. If you are really interested please feel free to PM me because it deserves more love than I give it at this point in time, and if it went to a good home I would be stoked... I guess even if it was OS (but you would need to post photos :P)

I might even get it registered for shits and giggles and see how many Spotto threads I can get into.

This was an EOI thread - and my gosh did I get interest in it!

If a Mod could close this thread it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Steph

• 3 weeks later...