IGNORED

Bob Sharp Racing

bsharp

I found a couple pictures I took in the 1980's at Brainerd International Raceway that I will scan and post. Probably in the Vintage Race Pictures thread. Gene Crowe in one. I believe he passed in the 1990's and Paul Newman in another. As I was one of the track medical staff, I had full access to the pits and paddock area and was able to walk right up and shoot pictures. I believe Gene Crowe was BSR's crew chief and Paul was... Well you know.

• 6 months later...

Hi! I am Gene Crowe's youngest daughter. Yes he passed in 1996 from Cancer. It was nice to see him mentioned in this blog. I recently just lost my Mom as well so I have been running across pictures and more pictures. There is ton's of stuff. Even have one of Pauls Racing Suits! LOL My Mom used to do all of their sewing and patch work. If anyone would like a certain pic, I have tons; just let me know and I will see if I have it and post it! Thx and Happy Fathers Day to all the Daddies! R.I.P. Gene aka "Geno" Crowe IWALY! xoxoxo

I found a couple pictures I took in the 1980's at Brainerd International Raceway that I will scan and post. Probably in the Vintage Race Pictures thread. Gene Crowe in one. I believe he passed in the 1990's and Paul Newman in another. As I was one of the track medical staff, I had full access to the pits and paddock area and was able to walk right up and shoot pictures. I believe Gene Crowe was BSR's crew chief and Paul was... Well you know.