Sign in to follow this  
boomboom55

Nashville

The ZCC of New England will have about 6-8 members there (some with cars and some are flying in). I'm one of them (bringing the 240 track car).

I'll be there but my 70 240Z will not be ready. I'm looking forward to seeing some great cars and talk with some great people!

Whole Family will be there, driving the volvo...and the 300ZX Convertible. My 240Z Will be ready for next year.

Just got back from Nashville and our planning meeting with Nissan. Start getting excited because the convention is going to be way cool. I'm going to post on the convention thread. Nashville has two Hooter's just in case you were wondering.

post-4148-14150810937137_thumb.jpg

Nashville has two Hooter's just in case you were wondering.

So do all the girls I've dated;)

John

P.S. Who's the guy that's almost grabbing the Asian girl's breast?LOL

He's A wingman...notice you can't see either of Chris's hands, but boy is he a grinnin!

So do all the girls I've dated;)

John

P.S. Who's the guy that's almost grabbing the Asian girl's breast?LOL

That's our 'fearless' married/leader, Maryland Z Club president, Mark. ROFL

Just got back from Nashville and our planning meeting with Nissan. Start getting excited because the convention is going to be way cool. I'm going to post on the convention thread. Nashville has two Hooter's just in case you were wondering.

Due to the over abundance of estrogen in my household I wasn't wondering, but thanks for the information.

is to have my car done and showing up down there with my family in wing formation. I have booked early, but getting worried the car won't be done in time:paranoid:

is to have my car done and showing up down there with my family in wing formation. I have booked early, but getting worried the car won't be done in time:paranoid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q47bpOCTcaY

Start it 1 minute 26 seconds in...

Edited by hls30.com

Will, Every year you say it will be ready next year. You only have 2 more years because we all know what will happen in the year 2012

I'll be there! Been trying to clear up the little point deductions I got in San Antonio. Just put in a new MSA aluminum radiator. Going to make it a 3 week vacation. Z-con, over to Asheville for a few days, back to Nashville Superspeedway for the truck race and a chance to meet Jennifer Jo Cobb, and then home to Fla.

post-1730-14150810983911_thumb.jpg

I have'nt registered yet. If I decide to go can I register when I get there?