15x8 Revolutions on Eugene CL - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

15x8 Revolutions on Eugene CL

Featured Replies

Those are just Beautiful rims! Man I would love to snatch them up, but not sure I could fit them with my stock body work and my tokico set up.

  • Author

Same here, even though my car sits closer to stock height. I think you'd need considerably shorter profile tires. Maybe 205/50-15 or 215/45-15.

They don't fit with the look I'm going for on my car, but I can see that they'd be damn cool on a Z.

Always loved Revolution wheels, had a set on a previous car i had, center should be black for a more original look.

Chris

Wow those are really cool, and they're a good size. Those should fetch some good money, they look to be in great shape. I'd rock those in a heart beat but I just picked up 16s and tires a couple weeks ago :)

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

They are great wheels, I had some on a lotus europa a while back.

The problem with them is the tire availability, not many choices in the performance catagory for 15" wheels. That is why I am going with 16" rims next month.

  • 4 years later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.