IGNORED

Hellaflush

z4life92

I grabbed the pics and brought them here.

According to the site (if you follow the above link) it's a 240Z. It recieves the Retro Machine of the Year,Stance of the Year,Rat of the Year awards.

z4life92,

My Z isn't running at the moment, but this is something I would NOT do to my Z. Just my opinion, but I think it looks like crap, and not because of the rust. I'm not a huge fan of the uber-dropped cars that bottom out on a pothole. Nor am I fan of those faux-fender flares.

Again, I just wouldn't do it to my personal Z, but that's me. I think there low enough already.

Just my $0.02.

post-20555-14150809551206_thumb.jpg

post-20555-14150809551465_thumb.jpg

post-20555-14150809551707_thumb.jpg

post-20555-1415080955194_thumb.jpg

yea to each his own, but for dumped cars thats what they invented air bags

so you wouldnt mess anything up.

but yea most people i tell about hellaflush cars dont like them, never seen

them or dont want the hassle of a car that low, but thats also part of the

reason i want to do it...it's different:bunny:

reason i want to do it...it's different:bunny:

Ah, the old refrain: "I want to be different, just like everybody else." Try strapping a dead chicken to the hood. I guarantee you won't see that anywhere else. It's much cheaper, and won't make your Z into an attention whoring POS that's not good for anything except impressing others who are trying to be different in precisely the same way you are. When the chicken thing catches on you can just switch to marmots or pigeons or squirrels, etc.

Just remember Snowflake, in the immortal words of the Scorpions "There's no one like you!"

Edited by jmortensen

I'll chime in as well. Please don't do that to a classic Z!

It's not an age thing, it's just wrong to ruin a classic car that way. Go get an old civic, it will be more effective with the group you are trying to impress...

I'm still trying to figure out what HELLAFLUSH means. At first I though it had something to do with a radiator, but now I'm thinking it has something to do with a toilet :classic:.

-Mike

If you can get a turd like that to go down it would be a "HELLAFLUSH"!:D

Total waste of a good car. Doesn't matter if it's a Z, a Pacer, a Kia or a '70s Ford Granada. Total waste.

Scratch that Arne... Nothing that you could do to a 70's Ford Granada would be half as bad as what those cars deserved. There is no such thing as a "good" Granada. The Granada and the Dodge Diplomat serve as poster children for the worst excesses of unholy cheapness the U.S. auto industry ever foisted upon the car buying public.

Just my opinion you understand. ROFL

Scratch that Arne... Nothing that you could do to a 70's Ford Granada would be half as bad as what those cars deserved. There is no such thing as a "good" Granada. The Granada and the Dodge Diplomat serve as poster children for the worst excesses of unholy cheapness the U.S. auto industry ever foisted upon the car buying public.

Just my opinion you understand. ROFL

Yes, but...

No matter how bad, they were (and still are, here in the West) functional cars that can serve as reasonable transportation. Not so, those HELLAFLUSH doohickeys.

If you think I get worked up about cars that are trailered around and not driven so that they can be kept pristine, that's nothing compared to my contempt for a "style" that ruins a car for no good reason.