IGNORED

Nissan Motorsports square port header gasket NLA

preith

I had my local parts house order me a fel-pro gasket and it seems to be working really well. Like Jon, I used the high temp copper RTV (only on the header side) and let it sit while I gathered the tools. The fel-pro looks to be a laminated graphite gasket and the ports are much bigger than the MSA gasket. I see now there will be some room for port/gasket matching eventually. It's nice to have the car running again and leak free. Seems like the repairs to the header have done the trick so I can keep my old Clifford

Hopefully the Hooker gaskets arrive soon but it's less pressing now

:beer:

• 1 month later...

I ordered them back in January and they arrived to my door yesterday. If anyone has been waiting, hopefully they come soon for you!

The Fel-Pro gasket has been holding fine but it's nice I have a couple of the Hooker gaskets in case. I'll be building the L28 I have now this summer so I'll need them eventually :D

• 8 months later...

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I called my Nissan dealership today and they said that part number 14035-E4610 is the new number for the intake/manifold gasket. I will be picking it up today, kinda pricy at $33, but I'll see the quality before I purchase and report back.