Want to see your clean engine pic - Page 2 - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Want to see your clean engine pic

Featured Replies

So i'm really looking for pictures of really clean FUEL INJECTED L28s...
You guys keep this up and I'll post a picture of my LS2. It's not an L28 but at least it's fuel injected.......

It's clear people aren't reading the thread. He has an FI car subject to smog. No turbos, no carbs.

I think people just get excited when they are asked to share pics of their pride and joy and miss the fine detail of the post. The poster hasn't complained yet so this is probably not such a big deal. As a bonus, we get to see some nice clean engine pics. Woohoo!

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
I think people just get excited when they are asked to share pics of their pride and joy and miss the fine detail of the post. The poster hasn't complained yet so this is probably not such a big deal. As a bonus, we get to see some nice clean engine pics. Woohoo!

I agree! I am in awe of the absolutely beautiful examples displayed in this thread. Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.