IGNORED

R-T diff mount Group Buy

Zs-ondabrain

Mine arrived today, Dave. As expected with stuff from you, it looks great. Yes, I know you didn't build them yourself, but I figured that if you were happy with them, they must be of similar quality.

I might get around to putting mine in Saturday morning. Maybe....

Arne, Thanks. I was kinda picky about the final product but kinda settled also to get them moving. Thanksgiving had a play in it as well. Glad you're happy with it.

TZ,

If your name is on the list (this goes for everyone) You have my word that it is yours. If anyone should change their mind, please let me know so that I can offer yours to someone else.

nahurry,

good to hear. Let us know how it goes.

Movin on down the list. Got orders for Scotts Pearl and Z Car 77 and got both of them in the mail today, as well as orders for JonnyRock and 2 more R/T's for Diseazd.

I also had to move the list to post 180 because I was no longer able to **EDIT** post 114.

Dave

Got mine today. The workmanship is first RATE! Dave, I know that you must have done this for the love of the community because there is no way that you made any money on them; not with all the work involved in getting them done packaging mailing....etc.

Thank you very much!!

Nope, didn't make much but that wasn't the point of the whole deal. I just wanted to give everyone on here an option to the other guy who's always fishing or MIA. Plus he told me to only do it if it would be better than his. I think I succeeded.

You're quite welcome Herb.

Dave

Actually got mine on Friday but it's been a very busy few days. The mount looks great, very beefy. It reminds me of the rock crawling stuff I order.

I will likely not get to installing this until after I tackle my coil overs and bushings. I don't anticipate any problems with the RT mount. Thanks Dave!

One of your Last Chances folks!! I don't think I'll be doing this again. Got way too much stuff on my platter and this has been very time consuming. And being as how time is money, and I didn't really make on this, it's time to move on to bigger and better things. I hope. So.......

Only 5 Left, When they're gone, they're gone.

...for quality product!:) My mounts arrived in the mail yesterday. Got 'em painted and will pick up a pair of the generic bump stops that Darrel suggested. I'll get them installed this weekend if I can finish my honey-do's before I run out of daylight!;)

post-6323-14150809155696_thumb.jpg

post-6323-14150809156105_thumb.jpg

post-6323-14150809156439_thumb.jpg