IGNORED

24 months of intensive restoration, and I'm almost done.

blakt out

Well fellas, the wait is about over. I'll be picking up the car in a few days. At that time, we're going to be taking a ton of pics, and I'll post them on here, along with video.

I can't wait. After nearly 3 years (this thread title says 24 months, and it's been 36 now!), she's almost done.

100_1636.jpg

100_1655.jpg

I'll be having a professional photog shoot the car this week, and I'll be sure to get that stuff up here for you all.

I'm proud to say that this car will be at the Nationals this summer, and I'm putting it in the show to see how well she can do.

Thanks so much. I can't explain how giddy I am!

"Nationals"?? - - bring it to the Mitty next week!!

3 YEARS.....in a few months you'll be wondering what project you can start on next. You really do need a pure stock example in the same color to sit beside it.;-)

Fantastic Job... enjoy the ride...

Carl B.

Thank you much, men.

As far as the Mitty, my business partner owns European Auto Garage here in Knoxville and they're having a big Cars & Coffee event with lots of crazy cars lined up. I think I need to go to that instead. BUT, if things change, I might just do that!

Are a ton of Z guys going to The Mitty?

Congratulations on finishing your project!! I'm sure that it will do well at the Nationals, but even if it doesn't I think that you have a 10/10 winner on your hands. I'm not much on swapping engines but there is no argument that you have a very capable car here that is in every way better than the factory intended. I have enjoyed reading the progress on this car and can't wait to see the professional pics. I would love the chance to fill my lenses with this car...but I'm not quite close enough to make that happen.

Smokey,

Thanks much. Where are you in NC? I'll be driving it from Wilmington up I-40 all the way to Asheville, and then through Hot Springs and into Knoxville on Friday...

Jared

Oh, at least I left the interior alone! It's all new, from Classic Datsun Motorpsports... every little thing is restored.

jaredcullop023.jpg

Edited by blakt out