1 Bravo 6

Should outdated posts/polls be deleted  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Should outdated posts/polls be deleted

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't care
    • Huh?

I do searches myself on old posts, as well as old threads I have started.

Some of the threads I've started were questions, and it can sometimes take me awhile to get around to doing some of the stuff that other people recomend. So I need to be able to search out the answers that were postsed for me.

There's no way we are going to start deleting posts based on the date... Sorta ruins the idea of a database website, ya know?

You can set up your preferences to show you only the last XX days if you don't like weeding through everything.

Another good feature is the search mechanism. Very powerful tool.

Now, about space, message posts really don't take up that much overhead. It's all the graphics and fun stuff that takes up the real hard-drive real estate.

OOPPPPPS !!!!!!! I did not realize that the old posts did not use that much space !!!!!! Maybe we could get rid of the old for sale posts as they are sold !!!!!!!!

I to look up old posts for information,my mistake !!!!!!!

:stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid:

Originally posted by Alex 240Z

OOPPPPPS !!!!!!! I did not realize that the old posts did not use that much space !!!!!! Maybe we could get rid of the old for sale posts as they are sold !!!!!!!!

I to look up old posts for information,my mistake !!!!!!!

:stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid:

No worries... Your right about the for sale stuff, thou. That can get extremely outdated. I will take a look at it and move the oldest stuff out into a different folder.