IGNORED

Very wobbly at high speeds

I think this is what's wrong with my car right now. I get a slight wobble left to right in my streering wheel when driving on the freeway. I had new rotors and pads put on a while ago and ever since then it has been happening. It may just be because of the rotors somehow warping, but I want to check out the bearings. How can I check to see if they are set right?

Grab the top of the tire and rock it in and out. If the bearings are loose you will feel it, and it may even clunk.

Marty

My front end is solid - mostly all new parts. However, I have larger tires on aftermarket rims, and I get the "groove" feeling all the time. I have a front air dam too, car seems a little better at higher speeds, fights me at lower speeds.

I chalked it up to the tires, as many here have noted. The comments here only reaffirm my suspicions.