IGNORED

Fixing up the interior of my daughters 81zxt

madkaw

• 7 months later...

great job!! she must be proud of you.. your good @ that stuff..

here a good speaker over the door panel mod.. made out of fiber glass covered in leather.. as a matter of fact the guy before me

had all panels covered in leather, stiched & pleats in doors & seats....

100_2800.jpg

100_2965.jpg

100_2949.jpg

100_2963.jpg

e58f_2.jpg

100_2964.jpg

100_2798.jpg

Edited by hermultra

• 8 months later...

Wow this post is almost a year old but I am going to post anyway. I am 17 and bought my first ZX (1979) about seven months ago. It sat out in a field for about three years and I drove by it everyday on the way to the ranch that I work at. I could not see the entire thing because of the weeds but I thought it was a Porsche for about 2 years. I finally went and asked the old man what he wanted and I paid $200 for it. Brought it home took six months and redid all the engine work and got it to run. Searched for about 3 months and finally found a Brake Master Cylinder for it that should be in this weekend. I just finished redoing the interior this weekend and just used what I had. The dash was really really cracked and I used body putty to fill them in. I then shot some Krylon wrinkle black paint on them to hide what was left and it looks new. The vinyl in the back was torn as with all ZXs, so I have heard, so I ripped it off the rest of the way and shot them with wrinkle black too. all the trim and vinyl got the wrinkle black and I could not find any black carpet locally so I put the tan carpet back in. Looks really good black and tan. I will still find black carpet but it is not a high priority.

Your ZXs look great.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...