manuel59's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

manuel59

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by manuel59

  1. hey Madkaw. Where did you get the material? My interior is silver.
  2. I sort of had a smiliar problem and it turned out to be a bad pully.
  3. I am glad that i found this site. I will be repairing my own dash now. It cost 2500.00 for a new dash and no way that i want to pay that much for it. I have a 79 280zx and will keep it till my son takes it from my cold dead hands.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.