IGNORED

240K Coupe on ebay

Mr Camouflage

Hi,

Nice to be welcomed.Just thought I might show some recent photos of the 240K coupe I purchased

recently, the only things that I have found to be missing are the two horizontal chrome strips for the front windscreen (top strip and bottom strip),

and little red rectangular reflector for left side of rear bumper. If anyone has

any spares of these please let me know. I tried to attach photos to this message but it won't allow me, I will try and work it out and send photos on my next post.

Regards:240KtoGTR

Hi,

Nice to be welcomed.Just thought I might show some recent photos of the 240K coupe I purchased

recently, the only things that I have found to be missing are the two horizontal chrome strips for the front windscreen (top strip and bottom strip),

and little red rectangular reflector for left side of rear bumper. If anyone has

any spares of these please let me know. I tried to attach photos to this message but it won't allow me, I will try and work it out and send photos on my next post.

Regards:240KtoGTR

congratulations on the purchase, best bet with photos would be add them to an album on Something like "photobucket" and just link them into your posts, all the instructions are on photobucket, there are also plenty of other Websites that offer the same deal, IE: FREE!!!

As for the Reflector, i dont know if anyone here has a spare, but i do know that they are No Longer Available from nissan, and the ones available in Japan, are worth HEAPS!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the info for the photos,

but I managed to work out how to do it on this forum.

As for the reflector, I was hoping to just walk into my local Nissan dealer and buy one off the shelf!!!! (Just Kidding)

damn.

Regards: 240KtoGTR

nice car. looks imported is that right? its the only other car ive seen with a wooden hand brake that wasn't at rocky auto :>

Hi Ovenfood,

Yes, my 240K was imported to Australia...... in 1973!!!

When I bought it, it came with some original paperwork, including the "warranty and service booklet". On the inside front cover it lists the original owner and the delivery date, being 28/12/1973, (the compliance plate is 11/73). Also the distributor, being "Capitol Motors" in Auburn, Sydney, and also the selling dealer, being

"Nuline Motors" in Coonamble, N.S.W. As far as I can tell, it is still completely original, and according to the previous owner of 5 years, has never been in a major accident. I guess I thought all 240Ks came with timber handbrake handles, until you pointed that out. Maybe it was changed by a previous owner? Do any other early 240K owners have timber ones as well???

A further discussion is imminent!!!

snip

I guess I thought all 240Ks came with timber handbrake handles, until you pointed that out. Maybe it was changed by a previous owner? Do any other early 240K owners have timber ones as well???

A further discussion is imminent!!!

I would hazard a guess that the "timber" is very similiar to the "timber" used in the 240Z Steering Wheel! ;)