IGNORED

Where do you keep your Owners Manual?

TomoHawk

If it would fit, you could keep it in the glovebox. So then where do you keep yours, if it's in the car? Maybe it could be reduced in size to fit the glovebox, if you printed it from the upcoming DVD archive?

thxZ

My owner's manual is currently in a tool chest drawer in my garage since my glovebox crumbled. (Note to self: Order reproduction glovebox) Factory shop manuals and Haynes manual are on a shelf in my home office.

Dennis

Mine is in a fabric kind of folder and while working and driving the car at the same time, i have it behind the drivers seat, it's a perfect fit, otherwise i keep it in my office.

Chris

In the glovebox - the 240Z owners manual fits fine, is there an issue with 280Z manuals (although based on Stephen's answer it would appear not)?

BTW, did you pick up a new GTO (the one in your avatar) Stephen? If so, congrats!! :)

Edited by DougN

In the glovebox - the 240Z owners manual fits fine, is there an issue with 280Z manuals (although based on Stephen's answer it would appear not)?

BTW, did you pick up a new GTO (the one in your avatar) Stephen? If so, congrats!! :)

If you place the 280Z manual as far to the right as it will go, the door closes with no problem. Mine's been that way for the 12+ years I've owned it. Mr. Hawk has brought this up a few times over the years but I just don't see what the problem is.

As far as the GTO goes, that's just one I looked at. Sweet deal but it's an automatic so I'm still looking. It is one of the colors I'd take, however.

:stupid::stupid::stupid::stupid: I just mis read this and mentioned where i have my FSM, i think the owners manual is in some box, stored in my office.

Chris

BTW, i think the 280Z manual is bigger because of all the pages with shops that can take care of fuel injection problems :D.