IGNORED

SU's driving me crazy!

supraman

I've got the Just SU's DVD floating around somewhere in my boxes of stuff, I'll bring it to out first "panhandle meeting" or if you need it before then PM your address and I'll send it out to you. You do get mail out there in the boonies don't you?LOL

I've got the Just SU's DVD floating around somewhere in my boxes of stuff, I'll bring it to out first "panhandle meeting" or if you need it before then PM your address and I'll send it out to you. You do get mail out there in the boonies don't you?LOL

10-4 good buddy!LOL

We get mail but Carl lost a wheel and the horses still need to be feed!ROFL

Thank's man that's awesome and would really help me out a lot.

I'll pm my address, i'm going to need it, i'm going to rebuild from the new part's that are there and pick up a few that i need so i can have this baby ready for that panhandle meet for sure. Thank's again!

I even got a great spot for that meet one day in the future, i nice island around here, water is great and the hotel parking lot is huge.

Thank's everyone, my problem was bad gas that varnished the inside and garbaged the carb's.

Learned from this mistake. I'm goung to clean the tank out and rebuild the carb's using the SU dvd kindly being passed to me by a fellow Z member here at Classic Z. Thank's again Citjet.

Then one day i'm sure i'll return the favor for someone else here, I figure by the time i get everything fixed and all the bug's worked out, I'll have some good knowledge of the classic Z from the inside out.

I do everything myself so I learn from it, that way, if something goes wrong, I can find the problem fast and fix it even faster.

Thank's everyone for the help.

And Bruce, you will be hearing from me soon!