IGNORED

Z mecca u tube clip

Jim. I hear your coming to Bill Coffey's Zcar garage party next weekend in G'ville along with Carl's Bre and Greg Ira's race car and alot of other early Z's. Which ones are you bringing? I'll be there with my orange 72. There probably hasn't been an event in Fl with such a collection of early Z's since Daytona 07 except for your yearly Christmas party. See you there.

Jim I would love to see those in person some time. They are by far one of the most beautiful set of cars I've ever seen. My parents live in Tampa...so maybe someday I'll actually come down there...

Pomorza, you are welcome to visit anytime. Tours are usually 2-3 hours or longer if you want providing you're not bored. The Tampa line is behind my back yard property line so I should be within 20 minutes drive from anywhere in Tampa area.

Jim. I hear your coming to Bill Coffey's Zcar garage party next weekend in G'ville along with Carl's Bre and Greg Ira's race car and alot of other early Z's. Which ones are you bringing? I'll be there with my orange 72. There probably hasn't been an event in Fl with such a collection of early Z's since Daytona 07 except for your yearly Christmas party. See you there.

Hey Bill, yes I receieved an invite from Bill Coffey and plan on bringing 3 cars as long as I round up 2 additional drivers. One of them has confirmed and waiting for the other. Should know this week. Looking forward in meeting you and seeing your Orange 72.

Pomorza, you are welcome to visit anytime. Tours are usually 2-3 hours or longer if you want providing you're not bored. The Tampa line is behind my back yard property line so I should be within 20 minutes drive from anywhere in Tampa area.

Hey Bill, yes I receieved an invite from Bill Coffey and plan on bringing 3 cars as long as I round up 2 additional drivers. One of them has confirmed and waiting for the other. Should know this week. Looking forward in meeting you and seeing your Orange 72.

I am actually going to be there over from Dec 21. through the 11th of Jan so I will try to come by and take a look. I'll talk to you when the time grows closer.

Thanks

Jan

I had the great fortune of touring Z Mecca last January. My son and I were given the tour by Jim, and besides the Superbowl, it was the highlight of the trip. Jim was very gracious and spent close to 3 hours with us.

I saw this thread and just had to add this and to say thanks again Jim.

As an aside I just found a 1972 240z with under 10,000 original miles. Car has sat covered in a storage shed since 1998 and I am in negotiations with owner. This is an Az car so there is no rust on the body.