IGNORED

"Yes we did!" It's finally over!

JonnyRock

Guys don't get too crazy on this thread. Political discussions are always hot on any forum and hard to control.

While I'm not excited about anything related to politics, I am glad it's finally over and hopefully the economy will get better. We can all use that !!

m

Stopped in to say hello to Z-Point. Greetings Guus! Yes, the world was watching what was for me the most interesting presidential campaign I have seen.

Interesting indeed. Have you ever seen so many candidates to vote for? We must have had 10 or 12 here!! I voted for the guy at the bottom of the list.... I thought he deserved to get at least one vote for all his trouble.

FWIW,

Carl B.

At least you blokes have a CHOICE as to whether to vote or not. Down here in the Land of Oz, voting is COMPULSORY for anyone over the age of 18.

Doesn't matter if it's a national, state or local election, we MUST get our names checked off the electoral roll. There have been times during a local election that, (because I didn't favour ANYONE on the ticket), I've just walked out after having my name checked off. That's one aspect of what we call a Donkey vote.

Rick.

:devious::devious: