What makes you drive craZy?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. What makes you drive craZy?

• Listening to Music
    • Other Drivers
    • Racing in an Event
    • Nothing, I always drive craZy
    • A hard day at work
    • The Significant Other (wife, g/f, b/f, etc)
    • Not Listed, see reply

Fortunately for me my job lets me drive FAST (performance driving instructor). Going sideways at 60 mph is how I spend my day! Not in my Z, No Way:finger: Ford Crown Vic's get the abuse. What makes me drive crazy in my Z is people hoggin' the fast lane on the freeway, thinking that "I'm doing the speed limit, that little car is just going way too fast". I'd like to take them for a ride:angry: Move the F*%@ over!

I also hate anyone who owns a Saturn or a Dodge Peon I mean Neon. For some reason all the owners of these vehicles think they have a fast car.

I have more saturns try and race. Don't know why but these are some of the idiots I speak of. Reflecting, I don't really drive crazy either, just fast.

I just moved into an area I have noticed is 'Saturn-blessed'. They are fricking everywhere. It isn't too long before you start noticing similarities in driving style/attitude. Man! I hate Saturn drivers. What a bunch of self-important double-zero's.

Did you read that recent publishing of 'Highest Automotive Customer Satifaction'? Uh huh. You guessed it.

To quote one of my favorite bands:

Pick-axe. Pick-axe. Pick-axe. Pick-axe.

steve77

I also hate anyone who owns a Saturn or a Dodge Peon I mean Neon. For some reason all the owners of these vehicles think they have a fast car.

:angry:

Mitsubishi Lancer owners are exactly the same. They think they have a fast car. They look faster than a Hyundai Excel, but have less power. They wanna take on my friend in his TT Supra all the time, but they aint worthy. If it aint rear wheel drive it aint worth driving.

• 2 weeks later...

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

As I :love: :love: :love: my Zed, I tend to pamper it. I don't drive it fast and NOTHING makes me drive crazy. Stay within the speed limit and you stand a better chance of avoiding unplanned and unwanted customising.

My "She Who Must Be Obeyed" refers to my Zed as "Precious" and that's the way I treat it.

The car I REALLY used to enjoy driving was my '77 Chrysler Centura. The high compression Hemi coupled to a Borg Warner auto tranny made me practically untouchable. Of course I was much younger then. Wisdom comes with age.

:love: :love: :love: your Zed.

Rick.

• 5 months later...

I love classic rock music but when I am in the car I hardly ever turn on the radio. I would rather hear the sound of the motor!:love: I don't drive crazy but I do love to go fast, the faster the better. The car likes to go fast too. I have always had stick-shifts so I thought I knew how to drive the Z when I got it. NOT!! I babied it around and the carbs kept loading up and it ran badly. It took me a couple of months to really get the feel of it and learn how to drive it properly where it runs well. I have all kinds of suspension and electrical problems but the motor is soooooo sweet!!!:love: