Great new BRE 240Z Poster - Page 2 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Great new BRE 240Z Poster

Featured Replies

  • Author

Only 1-46 have both Peter & John's autographs FWIW.

Looks like I got #14, in her confirmation email, Gayle also said:

"Just in case you want to let folks know, special edition numbers still left

are #16, #18 and #s 20 thru 45."

Wow, these just came available 48 hours ago, and the special edition posters are dissapearing Very quickly!

R

The Brocks invited me over to pick up my poster and a photo I ordered yesterday, since I only live a couple of miles away. I got poster #5 (I ordered right after the newsletter was sent out). I have to say this is probably my favorite 240z poster. The artwork is excellent and these are done on very high quality paper and the colors are very vivid. I think the other posters will ship out on Monday, so everyone else that ordered should be getting theirs soon. I also got to see some other items they will be selling in the future and they are also very cool.

I drove #32 over and got to show it to Peter. He was very excited to see such a low VIN car in good shape. Peter also signed a Datsun hat the I got from Bob Sharp a while ago, so now I have both of their autographs on it. Peter said he helped Nissan design the Datsun logo on the hat (the one with the red at the top and blue at the bottom). Anyway, it was a great afternoon talking about cars with Peter and his wife.

-Mike

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

That's awesome Mike! You have accumilated some real Z treasure as well as primo BRE memorabilia. And to get it directly from the source, priceless. Memories that will last a lifetime!

Yes, I am very fortunate that the Brocks live so close by and they are willing to share some of their time with Datsun and BRE enthusiasts. It is amazing that one person could have the Datsun racing history he does, be involved with designing the Corvette Stingray, the Daytona Coupe, have worked with Shelby, and everything else he has done. Like you said, the memories are priceless.

-Mike

BRE Z poster #46 arrived today and it is really well done. I compared it to the original that I have and it is very very close. Other than a few alterations (size) and added copyright information the poster has come out extremely well and it will be a pleasure to display this framed copy in my office.

Just ordered mine, not sure the # yet.:classic:

Peer pressure is a b*tch...

#25 also on its way to Canada along with a 240Z cut out poster to keep it company.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.