'71 Series I 240Z Refurbished - Page 2 - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

'71 Series I 240Z Refurbished

Featured Replies

Kudos to you for making your Z yours! I am happy for you. Its stunning, and you should be proud.

Awesome look! A/C is cheap in a garage.......go for it!

Great Job Ron !!!! Looks great !!!! Looking foward to seeing you and the car !!!

Great looking car. Hopefully there will be a Z-fest in Orlando this fall to show it off. CFZCC has hosted it in the past, but have heard nothing since the International Z Convention Daytona last fall. Maybe they are still resting after putting on a great event last year.

The car looks great. Nice color and I love the stripes as well!

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.