IGNORED

Golden Gardens 08' Seattle WA. Who's Going?

Zs-ondabrain

• 4 weeks later...

OK guys, it's 12:50am and the weather does'nt look like it's going to cooperate with the Shoreline area. Justin54321 called me earlier with almost 2 inches in his yard (he lives in Lynnwood, a couple miles north of the seattle area and not that far from Golden Gardens Park.)

I will check the weather in the morning and try and post as to wether I'm going or not. I know that I'm the one who posted the Golden Gardens event on the fron calender of events and even started this write-up but....... I have NO control over the weather.

I just looked at NWN's site and they say "Come hell or hi water" it's on. So if you're brave and have lifted your Z into a 4X4 stance, you get the idea. I will ATTEMP to go but I make NO promises at this point.

Jack in the box on 85th and Aurora, 9:30am this morning. I totally understand if you don't make it, hell I'm half tempted to stay home and work on some harness's instead. Besides, I'm also getting my windows tinted (15%) tomorrow afternoon and the Z is spotless at this point in time.

Dave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You can't just roll on into GG like every other year this time around. NEW IMPROVED DIRECTIONS!!!

2097375650_de229067f0.jpg

Now I know, I know yes I Know!!!1!! That each and every one of you has mad dorifto skills on that hill but unless you got some Bo Duke skills you just ain't gonna make it.

So don't be a Subaru and use these directions, slammed pignose lip approved courtesy of sblack13.

Coming from the south here is how you want to do it.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=e...=UTF8&t=h&z=17

Coming from the north:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=e...17338&t=h&z=16

We just got back, forgot the camera but Justin brought his (he'll post later. Austin was there in his 280Z and KensZ? was also there. Plenty of other Z's but everyone crowded around us mainly. Weather was actually nice, till about 1:30 with a quick shower then cleared up again.

Had a great time meeting other Z guys and a whole lotta finger pointing at the row of Z's pulling into the lot.

Dave.

:nervous: Especially mine. :nervous: They were all pointing and were like WTF??? What is he doing here in THAT car. ROFL

But, it was all fun. Made a few new friends, and had a few people encouraging me in my quest to restore and saving the old Z I have.

Dave, emailed you the pics, and I'll let you post which ones you think will be good. Also, keep in mind that my battery died before I was able to take pictures of everything I wanted, I was not able to find my extra battery this morning. :stupid:

OK, cause Justin was too Lazy to do this.....UHm did I say lazy, I meant cautious, Here's the pics he sent me.

PS. HEY Ken, email me please....

Dave.

Pic #2 of people around my Z is pretty typicle of the whole day, we had to close the hood to get rid of people for pic #1

post-4921-14150802877197_thumb.jpg

post-4921-14150802877731_thumb.jpg

post-4921-14150802878143_thumb.jpg

post-4921-14150802878552_thumb.jpg

post-4921-1415080287901_thumb.jpg

post-4921-14150802879431_thumb.jpg

post-4921-14150802879843_thumb.jpg

post-4921-14150802880249_thumb.jpg

post-4921-14150802880682_thumb.jpg

post-4921-14150802881154_thumb.jpg