IGNORED

2008 Int'l Convention Sep 28 - Oct 3

TomoHawk

I'm bringing 2 cars again...the 70 240z is receiving a cosmetic restoration, keeping it stock looking, I purchased a blue NOS interior for it and have a set of period correct 6 hole dished Shelby slot wheels and spook spoiler for the front and my 76 babyblue 2+2 may be pushed into Nissan Ultra Mod class with a surprise that is being tucked into the engine bay...I will be registered soon for TX...

I'm bringing 2 cars again...the 70 240z is receiving a cosmetic restoration, keeping it stock looking, I purchased a blue NOS interior for it and have a set of period correct 6 hole dished Shelby slot wheels and spook spoiler for the front and my 76 babyblue 2+2 may be pushed into Nissan Ultra Mod class with a surprise that is being tucked into the engine bay...I will be registered soon for TX...

hey Dave: (the "baby blue 2+2" tipped me off to who it was.) Me and my little yellow RoadZter don't need any more competition in Ultra Mod class (hehe). AL

Ah ha! The light just went on in my head too! I have trouble tying the cars to the owners. I loved the babyblue 2+2 and your white '70 with the blue interior. We spoke at the show about your Jim Cook hood and the one I have just like it. Congrats on the win and good luck this year!

Thanks guys!! really going thru Z withdrawl at this point...I hate winter...looking forward to TX and ZDAYZ as well as a host of other Z shows...I've been working on ChicagoZ.com on becoming a new Z club to be in the ZCCA so we can host the Z Car Convention in Chicagoland for possibly 2010(along with WCZC)... ChicagoZ has about 400 Z's and G's in theclub, last years season opener brought over 125 cars into what turned into a car show, most of the cars are 350z's, G35-37's, Z32's and slowly but surely 1st generation Z's are growing into the forum... www.chicagoz.com is the site, joining is free...just introduce yourself. We will have an 18 month Z Calender available this spring...

Edited by Kozby1976

Hey Koz,I wouldn't say pissed,maybe amazed & disappointed.When you pull a

289 in Round I and have a -5 in engine compartment,then recieve a -27 at rejudge with the only comments of dirt/wear/chip it would appear a little off.

Fred J. judged my engine round I,-5 is pretty close,-27 at rejudge not even close but with very little details included with my rejudge and a rush job with a rain treat "o" well.

My goal was 285

Round I 289

Round II 256

I had a great time,really enjoyed the people & Z cars and would do it again!

post-15302-14150806023837_thumb.jpg

the Windy City Z Club...is dying on the vine...sad to say but its always the same people that do anything if at all and the ChicagoZ started as a forum of friends with Z's and G's that wanted something more than 1 or 2 events a month and a magazine...At chicagoZ we do events every week and weekend...there is always something to do and we are a bunch of car nuts that love our cars...little to no drama, modifying the Z and G like no other club I've ever seen...I was told by the officers of the ZCCA to see if I could form this new club into the ZCCA to get chicago the convention...:bunny:

Then the ZCCA messed up. You're not supposed to have two clubs in the same area, like within 150 miles apart.

sweet...Zya in TX and ZDAYZ

Hey Koz,I wouldn't say pissed,maybe amazed & disappointed.When you pull a

289 in Round I and have a -5 in engine compartment,then recieve a -27 at rejudge with the only comments of dirt/wear/chip it would appear a little off.

Fred J. judged my engine round I,-5 is pretty close,-27 at rejudge not even close but with very little details included with my rejudge and a rush job with a rain treat "o" well.

My goal was 285

Round I 289

Round II 256

I had a great time,really enjoyed the people & Z cars and would do it again!