IGNORED

What did you find under your seat?

72ZDave

In "Precious", absolutely nothing but dust and dog hair under the seats but the glove box was another thing entirely. In there was a fair bit of the car's history plus the name and address of the PO who I contacted.

Before "Precious", I had a '63 EJ Holden Sedan. Nothing of note under the front seat but the rear seat told a very interesting story. There were a few coins, hair pins, a comb, and, among other items I can't remember, 2 old, used tampons and four prophylactics, all used. I think it's obvious what the PO used the back seat for.

Rick.

:devious::devious:

I found the usual suspects, coinage, rock hard fries, straw wrappers, etc. Found car parts in the bins, points (used), condenser, 3 broken choke handles, heater knob, fuel filters. The PO never smoked "cigarettes" so the ashtray was spotless until I filled it. When removed to empty I found a lighter, a handmade wooden pipe and a half ounce of very good weed. That is a nice little "hidie hole" under there.

Bonzi Lon

I found the usual suspects, coinage, rock hard fries, straw wrappers, etc. Found car parts in the bins, points (used), condenser, 3 broken choke handles, heater knob, fuel filters. The PO never smoked "cigarettes" so the ashtray was spotless until I filled it. When removed to empty I found a lighter, a handmade wooden pipe and a half ounce of very good weed. That is a nice little "hidie hole" under there.

Bonzi Lon

Uh Cool. Isnt it nice how some cars have those little hidey holes?

My 66 Impala had a great one right under the horn button.

Came in handy back in the 70's. Of course Im sure you disposed of the contraband properly! being that this is the "drug free" 21st century.LOL

Well....in the spirit of the current drug theme, I found this suspicious McDonalds item.

An original McDonald's coffee stirrer; the ones they discontinued. The rumor was that they were being used as drug paraphernalia, as "coke spoons". McDonald's replaced them with a new "flat paddle" design.

So let's see...a little Zeppelin, a little "toot".....ahhhh the 70's!

post-10534-14150801968813_thumb.jpg

First 73 had no seats, but had a lot of parts thrown in floor....

The next 73 had new interior and clean under the seats, too bad it was wrecked and frame twisted.

See a pattern here? :dead:

Haven't check the last 73...will soon, stripping for autox.

83 was clean under seats, new carpet.

How many guys from Arkansas on here?

How many guys from Arkansas on here?

Well, I've received messages from a guy in Bentonville and Harrison. Between them and you and I, that makes 4. I think we should invite the rest of the Classic Z-car gang over this summer to drive the Pig Trail. I noticed on Dream Car Garage, the Ferrari guys hit the Pig Trail this year. After mediocre Italian car enthusiasts, the road is probably ready for some inline sixes to tear it up!