IGNORED

What did you find under your seat?

72ZDave

I finally got some time to work on my Z and pulled the interior out. I bought the car in August and it's been in a barn since 1987ish. Here's some pics of the inside and what I found under the seats. Didn't know Sonic sold cigarettes. I got the lighter to fire up with some persistence! The bracket on the transmission tunnel was for the C.B. The tool kit looks to be original and all there. What did you find under the seat of your Z when you were tearing apart?

post-14992-14150801964186_thumb.jpg

post-14992-1415080196457_thumb.jpg

post-14992-14150801964849_thumb.jpg

post-14992-14150801965187_thumb.jpg

post-14992-1415080196555_thumb.jpg

Yes, plan on keeping the white interior. I'm planning on a blue exterior. I have the carpet ordered as well as some misc parts, but still need to order the seat covers. All the plastic pieces were broke and extremely brittle, guess I'll have to replace all of those.

I found an old Smurf Toy and about 2 dollars of change (mostly from the 70's and 80's) ... since the car was "free" that means I was paid 2 dollars for the car LOL ... then again the last time I totaled up all my receipts for the car says otherwise :tapemouth

I've found some weird things under the seats of vehicles I've bought. I've found real heavy duty hand cuffs, some mini tapes for a tape recorder which always seem to have something bizzare on them. When i bought my 240, i found a whole tuneup package (new condenser, rotor, cap, plugs, wires, and an oil filter)

i love going through cars u just bought, its always a mystery.