carbon fiber Dashes now available!!! - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

carbon fiber Dashes now available!!!

Featured Replies

Great looking an a good price. Hope you can stay on the market for a while because I don't have the money right now. But if you stick around for about 1 year I'll be giving you a call. One question; will the factory guages work and how much work is involved in the installation process (labor hours start to finish).

Yeah I saw that picture a while ago - VERY nice looking.

If my car was modified I'd buy it ;)

I bet THAT wont crack!! ROFL

Looks nice except that the instruments are on the wrong side ROFL

  • 5 weeks later...

Where can i get one of those? you still making them? and if so, Could i get it so that where the heater controls would normally go just left solid so i could put my stereo equipment back there since im not gonna keep my heater/ac???

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

Zachb55, our carbon dash is available, it comes with the center section where the heater controls go blocked off. Please feel free to email me with any additional questions.

Ron

  • 11 months later...

Hell yeah, Carbon fiber is the shiznit! not bad for $600. About the price of the hood I'm looking at.:cheeky:

  • Author

you can email me or contact PDK directly, my gallery has photos and you can call Mark at 760-724-0144

I would be interested in browsing PDK Racing's site to see the other products you have. Can you give us the URL?

So, is it built over the frame of an existing dash?

  • Author

no it does not, it is replaces the dash completely with a huge weight savings over the original dash. It replaces the full dash, and metal trim for the defrosters just below the windshield.

This is a racing part designed for those who want to maintain the look of the original dash for a racing application.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.