carbon fiber Dashes now available!!! - Page 2 - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

carbon fiber Dashes now available!!!

Featured Replies

  • Author

you would have to make modifications to the dash for the defroster to work. Race cars dont have defrosters...

I see. Well then I should just keep the car in the garage on cold nights before I go to work...LOLROFL

Thanks a lot

Brian:alien:

  • Author

hey Brian, defrosters are overrated!! that what long sleeve shirts are for, to wipe the windshield..LOL

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I like those strut bars a lot better than MSA's. Thanks for the e-mail the other day. I'm gonna have to hit you up for that dashboard soon. I'll keep in touch.

Brian:classic:

Later days!

  • Author

Thanks Brian, Yeah the strut bars make a huge handling difference on your Z.

Drive Fast!!

Ron

  • 1 year later...
Thanks Brian, Yeah the strut bars make a huge handling difference on your Z.

Drive Fast!!

Ron

Ron,

Did you ever confirm whether the PDK front strut bar fits a '78 280Z w/o hood modification? There is still some question on the new MSA bars.

Ron,

Did you ever confirm whether the PDK front strut bar fits a '78 280Z w/o hood modification? There is still some question on the new MSA bars.

Bump for Ron.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.