2003 Saab 93 Leather Seats - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

2003 Saab 93 Leather Seats

Featured Replies

I just spent a day looking for seats at several auto wreckers. I found a set of 2003 Saab 93 seats that should fit in a 240Z. The width is just under 22 inches and the seat rails look like they would be easy to modify. The driver's side seat is powered. No air bags. Price for black leather is $400.00.

Has anyone installed 2003 SAAB 93 seats in Z?

Miles

Pictures post some pictures! I'm sure the seats are nice. My dad has had a few Saabs but I can't remember what the seats looked like.

Be careful to measure the seat height.

The 240 is a really short car, and most seats will sit too high, leaving your head touching the head liner.

friggin oath!!!

Fitted a set of race seats in my 260, sat too high.

short of cutting the mounts off the floor and rebuilding them from scratch, they had to go. My legs were hard against the wheel.

And if i tired putting on a helmet, i wouldn't fit in the car.

I also tried a set of seats from a Swift GTI, (they are recaro's in disguise)

A bit lower, but still too high, but not as comfortable as the stock seats.

And all i wanted was some harness holes.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.