IGNORED

bad dog parts

albert_ey

Has anyone purchased anything from

http://baddogparts.com/

Is this place reputable? I am going to purchase a fuse box with a cover from this place and was wondering if anyone has ever bought anything from there. MSA has a new fuse box but it is a little too expensive $150? I know it is the new type fuses but it's to much for me right now. Thanks

John Jeffry is a long time Z'er known as "gnozez" here on the forum.

I've bought several parts from John---all reasonably priced, well packed and promptly shipped. He is a credit to the Z community for both his knowledge and his efforts to supply parts and repair/upgrade items to us all.

Just doesn't get any better IMHO!!

Jim D.

"Zup" :bunny:

I'll third that. Excellent parts and many that nobody else brings to the market. I've got his subframe connectors installed and he even made some changes to the design for me to suit my project. I don't know if he's going to have Ron Tyler's diff mount as a new product or not, but they did a short run of those and it too is a very nice piece and it eliminates the strap entirely.

Yipes, all I'm trying to do is support my own Z habit. Thanks for the kind words.

As to the fuse box, yes I have one with a cover and like all my parts (new, used, custom made) they are 100% refundable/returnable, no questions asked.

Yipes, all I'm trying to do is support my own Z habit. Thanks for the kind words.

As to the fuse box, yes I have one with a cover and like all my parts (new, used, custom made) they are 100% refundable/returnable, no questions asked.

ahha just bookmarked youre site, awesome !