IGNORED

Datsun-240z Vs Fairlady-z432

kats

Thanks Alan, logical explanation about the clamps , and we have nice twin factory's exhaust systems !

Thanks Carl, about the story of the clamps and detailed driving expression. I am thinking I may install it to my Z432 or not.

Hi Jason240z, not special recently, but Santa brought me a new head for Z432 and some presents for my L24.

Merry Christmas 

Kats

IMG_4130.JPG

IMG_4131.JPG

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, kats said:

A race option heat shield and air cleaner boxes for L series engine. This boxes are the same part which was used for the factory rally cars .

Kats

Nice part no. 16500-E4620.

I didn't know there was that heat shield available. I am interested in this set up on my 72 240z.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Gav240z said:

Nice part no. 16500-E4620.

I didn't know there was that heat shield available. I am interested in this set up on my 72 240z.

Hi Gave , if I find this I will let you know. Or some one can make it from a sheet metal. 

Yesterday I picked up my blue 240Z from a museum to have some work . I dropped  my 240ZG there instead of it.

I replaced a battery which I bought in 2004 ! to a new one, it was an amazingly durable battery , when I brought this blue 240Z to the ZCON long beach LA 2004, I visited Bakers field Nissan then I bought this black battery and installed at the dealer. A former battery which was on my car was presented to the dealer . The former battery was like a new at that time but it was white YUASA one , I wanted black battery. 

This time I found YUASA black one, I will decorate like old Nissan wrapping.

And the water system, terribly bad condition in a decade, I replaced hoses and water pipes. 

Kats

IMG_4405.JPG

IMG_4406.JPG

IMG_4408.JPG

IMG_4416.JPG

IMG_4417.JPG

IMG_4423.JPG

IMG_4425.JPG

IMG_4440.JPG

IMG_4441.JPG

IMG_4445.JPG

IMG_4446.JPG

IMG_4447.JPG

IMG_4448.JPG

IMG_4449.JPG

• Like 1

On 12/24/2017 at 5:45 PM, kats said:

Hi Gave , if I find this I will let you know. Or some one can make it from a sheet metal. 

Hi Kats,

I actually found a pair the other day.

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/j464305461

I saved the images for reference so I can make my own at some point. But you are correct they could be made out of alloy sheet.

I may ask you for measurements at some stage.

• Thanks 1

On 2017/12/25 at 4:42 PM, Gav240z said:

Hi Kats,

I actually found a pair the other day.

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/j464305461

I saved the images for reference so I can make my own at some point. But you are correct they could be made out of alloy sheet.

I may ask you for measurements at some stage.

I am ready anytime to measure the box for you ! 

Kats