IGNORED

Low VIN car in Olympia, WA

Arne

Turns out this is actually #9912 made in 9/70, so not a low VIN. I have a few pics that I'll post tomorrow. The car is in grey primer now. The engine bay is kind of a mess and the one pic of the interior looks like it is missing some pieces. The exterior body panels look complete (except no exhaust). The primer is over everything, license plate panel, emblems, etc.

-Mike

Here's what he wrote me: hey this is the owner of the 240z.Names theo glad to hear from ya well here are some pictures of it.and if your interested in coming down and looking at it jus phone me at (phone number). or jus email telling me the date.right now i have one guy coming down saturday afternoon to look at it so jus give me a call when you can if your interested.and i do have the oringinal steeringwheel iam taking that one off and putting it on my WRX.thank you

240z1nr0.png

240z2pn9.png

240z4zp3.png

240z7mz4.png

240z6lh7.png

-Austen