Sign in to follow this  
hls30.com

New Club DVD!

If you are not interested, why do you want to try it? It is not finished yet, but the intent is to sell them to make money to support the club.

I've been trying to figure out if 'Full House' is a bot.......no, really. His posts seldom make sense, and check out the sig.

And I've gotten myself into the doghouse for 'over reacting' to his posts so he's on my ignore list.

And I've gotten myself into the doghouse for 'over reacting' to his posts so he's on my ignore list.
Ditto.

FullHouse-if you aren't interested-you don't need one.:stupid:

More often than not I struggle to find the pertinence in your posts-le alone the z content.

Stephen/Arne

There is a difference between being put out in the yard and being reminded once not to jump on visiting childeren!ROFL

I am leaning toward charging for the DVD in inverst proportion to a Members posts Z content. That is to say the greater the Z content the less the price...

I bet that will be interesting...or not!

I am leaning toward charging for the DVD in inverst proportion to a Members posts Z content. That is to say the greater the Z content the less the price...

I bet that will be interesting...or not!

An interesting concept. How will you judge Z content?

We know who will pay the most and the least...

I'll probably look at the number of posted, pertinent, and properly searchable Z/car photos, technical articles, and, boobs thread submissions....ROFL

Or I could just set a price and get'er done...

Will

I have never made a comment in the Boobs topic...

OTOH, it looks like Full_House doesn't speak much English, so his posts aren't as verbal as other's. And it seems he comes up with the same conclusions 30 or 40 posts after something is said ( like where the website for the 2008 ZCCA convention is, andjust discovered a day ago.)

thxZ

Will,

Don't forget to factor in your pricing plan the guys who tore up their 72 FSM's and owners manuals for the cause! ;)

Will' date='

Don't forget to factor in your pricing plan the guys who tore up their 72 FSM's and owners manuals for the cause! ;)[/quote']

I have not forgotten.

Those who donated get one free as promised-they are the ones who will pay the least(at least in terms of moolah!)

Will

Yes, most of it has already gone back, the materials(including yours and a few others) are just waiting to be boxed and shipped-some time next week. I appologize for the length of time in returning some items. This is a much larger project that I had envisioned-and even with the serious doses of scanning help I have gotten from several members-280Master in particular...there is seemingly always more to do.

Will

O.K. so some of us sent Will contributions to his project. It MUST be obvious to everyone that Will has taken on a considerable amount of work just to get everything colated and categorized but I can't help wondering how much MONEY it's costing him in postage to return the items to their owners. Surely he's not expected to fork out his money as well as his time.

Perhaps we should consider making a donation to the Will's Postage Costs Charity Fund.

Rick.

:devious::devious:

Rick,

While I appreciate that thought, as you know-because you did it-

A few people-including Tomohawk-did just that!

I really did expect to cover return shipping because of the nature of the literature involved.

In the scheme of things, return shipping costs are not an issue.

There is still a bunch of work left-the menu infrastructure is where I am currently falling all over myself.

My plan is to have several collections of materials available-I expect there will be a few that want it all-like me-a few that want specific models(the manuals that came with the model car and the FSMs for that model-IE: 240Z), and a few that want only the technical updates(to support the manuals they already have) for their model, a few that want the supporting documents(Introducing the 240Z) for their model and one that isn't really interested in any of it, but wants it all anyway.

My goal is one menu for all(with the unavailable grayed out)versions so the every time the dvd is opened, every one knows what is available and from where. I also want everything indexed and completely searchable-and to compile the project into one large file to make it too much work for the unscrupulous to divide out the files and sell them on ebay-at the expense of supporting our club.

I want to be able to type air conditioning and get a list of the dated entries from the FSM, technical bulletins, supplemental manuals, owners manuals, factory literature, and select copywrite-exempted third party literature-in that order.

As a reminder, This club is the the only entity with a valid copywrite exclusion from Nissan and a few other companies for these printed materials.

Will

I've been trying to figure out if 'Full House' is a bot.......no, really. His posts seldom make sense, and check out the sig.

No, I believe he's a web guy that does Search Engine Optimization (they are the snake oil salesmen of the internet), He makes random posts on popular websites with links in his signature to try to improve the page rankings of the sites he's promoting.

Will. What software are you using to create the DVD?

Those who donated get one free as promised-they are the ones who will pay the least(at least in terms of moolah!)

Will

I don't want special treatment. I'll gladly pay for the two copies I'd like to have.

As far as returning my materials Will, I believe I gave you instructions to use my United Parcel Service account number so it wouldn't cost you anything except getting it to the UPS pickup location.

But, I'd gladly send you some funds if needed to return my materials.

Bottom line, I'll wait as long as it takes for the DVD's.

Chris

I don't want special treatment. I'll gladly pay for the two copies I'd like to have.

As far as returning my materials Will, I believe I gave you instructions to use my United Parcel Service account number so it wouldn't cost you anything except getting it to the UPS pickup location.

But, I'd gladly send you some funds if needed to return my materials.

Bottom line, I'll wait as long as it takes for the DVD's.

Chris

Chris,

Yes you did, Thank You, and I will honor your wishes shortly. Special treatment would be your not accepting a copy for for your participation!-please accept my wishes on that one-you actively participated in the project, planned and arranged ahead for the return of your materials and have patiently been waiting...

Mr. Camouflage,

I have experimented with many, and expect to use several in conjunction currently I am working with AskSam (I worked with it on a project for the Ga. DNR years ago, and remembered even then it had some abilities I need in this one.)pdf995, and assorted compilers. I am open to suggestions!

Will

Chris,

Special treatment would be your not accepting a copy for for your participation!-please accept my wishes on that one-you actively participated in the project, planned and arranged ahead for the return of your materials and have patiently been waiting...

Will

Well....okay, twist my arm! :D But I would still pay for a second copy for my archives.

And again, I ain't in no hurry at all to get my stuff back. When it's done, it's done.

Thanks,

Chris

I pulled my own manual apart, scanned it and mailed Will the cd. I would gladly kick in for sending materials back to others, Will shouldnt have to shoulder that responsibility as well as put the cd together. Regardless of how huw humble he's being about the whole thing, its ALOT of work.