IGNORED

New Club DVD!

hls30.com

Will, I just found out about this project today, while on the ZONC Contra Costa cruise. I have some orginal glossy brochures from 1972 that I could scan if you want. I also have my orginal window sticker which I've attched below (a little ragged around the edges).

I'm out of town and out of touch with the internet for the next 3 days, but could scan in the brochures as soon as I return, if you want them.

I've attached my scans of the window sticker and the front cover of one of the brochures for your review. I can scan these in at higher resolutions and in pdf format if you wish.

Please let me know if you want these. Thanks.

Brochure Titles

A Gallery of Datsun Orginals

A Datsun for every day in the week

The Datsun 240-Z

240Z

The 240 Z - A Datsun Orginal

--Jayhawk

post-8586-14150799951026_thumb.jpg

post-8586-14150799951749_thumb.jpg

PM sent!

If anyone has a 260z FSM or Owners manual-those we don't have!

I am headed out of town today, and if the hotel has internet access, I will be generating a list of the FSMs and owners manuals we are missing-I will also put those down that have been promised but not yet received.

Will

My laptop mouse strikes agian-the touch pad moves things with no warning from the heat of my hands... sorry for the apparent lapses in mental capacity...

Will,

My wife sometimes does the same thing. She can make an object fly accross the room and hit me in the head with no warning and it has a chance of making me lose all mental capacity as well. LOL

Do you think 8 Gigs will be enough for everything?

Yes, a dual-layer can support 7.92GB and that will be plenty of room. But, I might want to go with a single layer DVD (4.38GB) for compatibility reasons.

I am still not sure what we'll need until all of the data is put together, so, I'm saving the decision for later.

Everything collected and scanned so far will fit in less than 1gb-and we aren't missing nearly as much as we have!

I will be making up a list of missing pieces tonight.

Will

Ps, simple file sze-no bookmarks or authoring yet~

• 2 weeks later...

Allan,

I thought you had gotten lost in Texas!

Glad to see you you either didn't, or you got found!

After the boys and the wife go to sleep, I will be posting an updated list of what we have and what we need(in terms of fsms and owners manuals).

Will