IGNORED

Z Hillclimbing Video

g260

Carl,

In Oz, these events are run at a State & National level. In Victoria (where I reside) the events are sanctioned by CAMS and are run as multi club events.

There are approximately 5 usable sites with a further 3 under investigation for this year.

The most famous is the Rob Roy Hill Climb run by the MG Car Club

www.mgcc.com.au/robroy/index.shtml

Lengths of course vary as do the number of races per year (generally 5-6 per year, but that is dependant on clubs finding qualified officials).

They are not covered by TV, however, I have seen a some on youtube.

HIH

Mike

Hey there JTZ23.

Guys, I got a great idea. The ClassicZ Golden Z award for best film etc. for the year. Carl, you are right. U-Tube is just going to get bigger. How many really great videos have we seen in the last year? Remember the Dutch guys who bought that rust-free Z on ebay and made that bizzare film about restoring it? We could set up an account, nominate videos, and vote for best-of various categories like best music, best cinematography, best edit, best nude women, etc. Every year, we could have a showing and vote; awarding a certificate from the club to the authors. Waddaya Thunk?