IGNORED

'70 240Z in Ohio for Parts (Restorable?)

lonetreesteve

:stupid: I am now the proud owner of this 1970 Z. I will be picking it up tomorrow morning. I didn't get a chance to go see it prior to purchase. We will see what we got tomorrow.LOL

Congratulations, Jerry! It will be interesting to see whether it's restorable or just a parts car, but either way I think you got a good deal -it's a Series I car!

damnit, i almost had that car.

i stoppped at 315.00.

you gonna restore or part it out?

:paranoid: I didn't see any $315 Bids on the car.

I won't know what I am going to do with the car until I see it and access the potential. Yes, in the past I have bought and parted out many Z cars. Z car owners are always on the lookout and now days :sick: I hate to see a car parted out. I just took the remains of a 73 to the scrap yard this fall. I wish I knew way back when what I know now, but don't we all. I will post more tomorrow after I see what I have.

Not even the 2400 valve cover or the super hard to find metal fan shroud?

That ther's a piggy bank on wheels!

Picked up the car today. Definitely not a candidated for restoration. :cry: The radio antenna works. LOL Engine runs:bunny: 2 original D hubcaps in the rear.:D so on.....

Question???

There is a skid plate laying in the luggage area of the car. It is not like any I have seen it is heavy gage steel with three nut plates on one side and three mounting holes on the other. Is this right for a Series 1 Z??? I will post a picture this evening.