IGNORED

'70 240Z in Ohio for Parts (Restorable?)

lonetreesteve

Dang,

Where was that car when I went out and bought all that new sheet metal?

But as for "restorable"... No title, and it has been wrapped around a tree at some point, check out the missing door and bent driver's side rocker panel.

Dayton is just a couple of hours from my house, but there is nothing on that car that I need... anymore.

Currently, there are 0 bids and the minimum bid is only $100.00 with 3 days and 3 hours left at the time of this posting. I don't think the damage is that bad to the car- it looks like it could be pulled out by a good frame shop. If not, it has a lot of Series 1 parts in good shape like Will & Moonpup previously stated. This car is going to go cheap because the damage scares people off...

Jerry,

I know if it were only 50 miles away from me, I would buy it! I started this thread with the hope that a member in the Ohio-Indiana area would buy the car. Go for it!

:stupid: I am now the proud owner of this 1970 Z. I will be picking it up tomorrow morning. I didn't get a chance to go see it prior to purchase. We will see what we got tomorrow.LOL

US $368.61

Well bought, Jerry, well bought!

Yes it was well bought, I had it for around $300 but some one ran it up in the last few seconds. With the new hidden ID's on Ebay motors I can't tell who the bidder was. But all in all it was well bought. I will take a look at it to see if it is a canidate for anything more than parts. I will post more on it tomorrow after I pick it up.