cherry blossom's survive - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

cherry blossom's survive

Featured Replies

You got a decoder/translator?

Those are awesome! You have to have a pretty decent sized knowledge base to recognize the pattern and appreciate it.

350,000 Yen? That's like six bucks right?

I do dig the Mach 5 "M" pattern though. I bet Trixie is wet as we speak!

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Sakuras! Not sure but I THINK these are from the second remanfucture in the 90's

That really doesn't effect the value, as They all are freakin expensive. To date, I have yet to see a set in the US

I've been trying my best to be a student of Japanese alloy wheels and learn what I can from the web and direct observation. A couple of months ago, this (below) was posted on the club4ag.org site

---------reprinted w/o permissiom from club4ag.com

http://forums.club4ag.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=129798

Those are "Yayoi" by TECHNO RACING. Recently, NEEZ,Co. (Kagawa Pref. branch) re-produced in 15inch version. (15x8 / offset -10 Limited production of ONLY 40 / 240,000 yen for set of (4))

Currently, same re-production version are used on Tadokoro's D1 vehicle. Followings are some pictures of original logo of "Yayoi" Racing, re-production version and Tadokoro's D1 AE86.

Re-production version looks OK but I like the original "Yayoi".

th_team_yayoi.gif

th_Revival001S.jpg

----------end quote--------

more photos from the web

H_yy2-1.jpg

Sakura14x12J.jpg

Yayoi rims. Difficult to find in "regular" widths, these are truly rare. And yes, Blue Meanie, it's about 6 bucks if the exchange rate holds at 115

  • Author

sakjiko,

if you can buy them for $ 6.00 dollars or even ten times that when the auction ends, i'll pay the shipping and give you a 300 % finders fee...

i'm just kidding because i'm sure you are. 350,000 yen is far from $6.00 dollars. i'm posting this so others don't think they are "worthless" now or in a future search of the archives.

http://www.bloomberg.com/invest/calculators/currency.html

cdavid

350000 Japanese Yen (jpy) = 2993.0135 Us Dollar (usd), a bargain at twice the price.

If only I were made of money.

Cdavid . . . Worthless??? you know as well as I do that the Sakura/Yayoi rims are almost impossible to find, and at that width, comparable to hens' teeth. I was just making light of Blue Meanie's joke of $6.00. At 3 grand, I'd buy them, but I don't have the car to put them on . . . . and I don't think the BOSS wwould entertain another project car , , , , , hahahahahahaha

Wow! Thanks for the pictures and the link. Cd, you should buy those, dude.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.