IGNORED

25 Z cars and shop full of parts

Zzone70

I have 25 Z cars mostly complete from the first Z ever produced with automatic transmission, 260 2+2,several early 280 2+2,s and coupes,280 Turbo and several more up to 1981. Most are 240/260/early 280. Also, I have a shop full of original parts,interior and exterior,new and used engines and trans. body parts etc. I have just moved so it will take a little longer to find what you need as some parts are still being unboxed. Or, I would sell it all for one price and I also have lots of shop equipment and tools I would sell also. Start your own Z zone.! We all know it is a profitable business, especially with all the old stuff I have. I am working on a inventory sheet so please bare with me. You can call me at 770-591-1740. Thanks and Z on! Craig

I don't know how many members we have in the Atlanta area or are within driving distance, but Craig has an enormous inventory of Z parts as well as an extensive racing background..If anyone one is looking for parts this is a good start for you...I am going to work with Craig to try to get rid of some of this stuff so if you need it holler ..

If Craig ain't got he can get it... :)

• 3 weeks later...

Sup folks,

I don't think that Craig is a regular here..I've already talked to him before and his part line is pretty extensive. I'll call him this weekend, try to get as best a list a s I can a nd get it posted ASAP..

I'm having a hell of a time with the county zoning *******s. They seem to have a hard on against old cars, they think they are junk since they are'nt Lexus' etc. I,m within my legal rights where I am but they change the rules to suit them. This is a classic case of the Goverment taking our classics away from us. I read a article in Hot Rod a few months back about this. Our goverment can kill us just like the terrorist! If anyone has any suggestions please let me know. Its coming to a head pretty quick so if you know anyone in any political position, please ask them to help. I'm in Cherokee County, Ga. Redneck and dumbass capital of the south. Thanks for any help!!!! They might be in your back yard next so lets all band together and fight for our freedom to own and work on old cars. Sincerely, Craig Hudgens 770 591 1740

I know about this all to well. I had the same crap pulled on me A few years ago on MN.

One thing that pissed them off good was that I was grandfathered in where I was. That is to say that I was there doing this long before they changed the laws and or zoning. So there "NEW" laws didnt go after me. Now I was A cardealer there with A dealership so I am not sure about what you are dealing with.

I get the feeling that you are talking about the # of cars sitting aroud your home. If thats the case I am now dealing with that now aswell. At this point I am lucky (in the eyes of the law here not mine ) that I dont have any (parts) cars @ this point. In my small town they are looking to change the laws asfar as to how many cars you may have that are not regesterd for the road.

They are looking at passing A new law that states no one may have more then 1 car sitting outside there home without current tags.

This is so wrong in so many ways it's not funny. I think there is only one thing that people can do in this case. Go to your city meetings. Stand up and speak up. You cant go in looking to prove there wrong.Thiswont work. These are people that you cant prove wrong (there never wrong in there eyes). So your best bet is to do what I am trying. That is go in talking about how there rite about this. This will get you open ears. Now is your chance to talk about how there laws will hurt some people that would like to stay within the laws. Talk about how there beef is with people that have real junk like 87 k-cars and ford LTD's sinking into the ground. Offer to meet part way some thing along the lines of A permit you could get for people that are working on classic cars.

Yes this is alot of work and time.But there is no way you are going to prove them wrong(that junk cars sitting in yards wont

drop prop. value.)Thats the what this is about anyway.$$$$$$$

The truth of it is there rite about what they are trying to do. That is keep the city you live in A clean and safe place for you and others to live. They just need to give respectful car people A option.Not outlaw what we do.

This is just how I feel and what I am trying to do about it.

I live at the end of a county maintained road which stops about 200 yds before it gets to my cars. NO ONE can see these cars but me and airplane pilots. Where I just moved from I had a licsense to work on cars but they harrased me evey year with at least one auto violation. I was grandfathered in there also but it does'nt matter to these tyrants. By the way they offer a friend who could remove them for us for free. It is a pure civil rights case and I'm talking to the ACLU to try and get some help, and wrote to my congressmen also. I have always played by the rules but they are painting me into a corner and they are threating me and my dogs with anilation and auctioning off the property and raising taxes etc. I'm on 4.5 acres and all you can see around me are horse farms. These horses don't give a damn about these cars its civil politics. They caused me to lose my last place but I'll see this one to my grave!!!!!!!!

Wow man, Thats A real bitch. What azzholes. I wish there was somthing that I could do to help out on this.

I didnt know you where on acrage of your own with no one near. WTF. I dont blame you one bit. I would.... well I cant type that here. put it this way you=:bandit: them:finger: take um and :tapemouth then :stupid: so they:hurt: if that wont work well then :dead:

• 2 weeks later...