IGNORED

To all Classic Zcar Club members

240ZX

It is a great day outside and I told my wife I would be glad to run into town and pick up some some lunch.It is abount 15 miles on back country roads so I don't think it should take more than 2 maybe 3 hours in my Z.I want to make sure I take my time and be careful.I am sure she wouldn't want me spill her drink.Oh well what can I do?

post-9811-14150796475079_thumb.jpg

post-9811-14150796475663_thumb.jpg

post-9811-1415079647591_thumb.jpg

Ronnie, is that the car that was for sale at Contempory and Investment Auto in Gainsville?

I don't remember the name of the place but it was in Gainesville.Do you have any history of this Z? I have been able to find somethings but I would like know all I can just for my information.It turned out better than I expected with the upgrades.It is a blast to drive.I just wish I could find a 5 speed somewhere on this side of the country to slip in it,

Back to the subject at hand.... Thanks Tom! Merry Christmas to you too! Merry xmas to the entire Classic Z Car Club, Worldwide! Get your Xmas on! If I could, I'd be Datsun Santa, in my magic flying red 64 320NL pickup. My Datsun Elves would load it up with chrome trimmed headlight covers and solex 44 sets, new door panels and new tail light assem. Flying around the world to bring rare and needed Datsun parts to good Datsun boys and girls (maybe 2 trips to Australia!)

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Back to the subject at hand.... Thanks Tom! Merry Christmas to you too! Merry xmas to the entire Classic Z Car Club, Worldwide! Get your Xmas on! If I could, I'd be Datsun Santa, in my magic flying red 64 320NL pickup. My Datsun Elves would load it up with chrome trimmed headlight covers and solex 44 sets, new door panels and new tail light assem. Flying around the world to bring rare and needed Datsun parts to good Datsun boys and girls (maybe 2 trips to Australia!)

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Now your talking I'd some of that, if only there was a Datsun Santa. I'd leave out some rare Aussie spec Datsun parts for Santa on his journey. LOL

onuthin: That's a great looking Zcar post some pics of it in the gallery. I love red zeds too :)LOL

I don't remember the name of the place but it was in Gainesville.Do you have any history of this Z? I have been able to find somethings but I would like know all I can just for my information.It turned out better than I expected with the upgrades.It is a blast to drive.I just wish I could find a 5 speed somewhere on this side of the country to slip in it,

Hi onuthin,

Back around June 2002, I spoke to the PO of the car. I wish I could give you more details, but I was looking at a lot of 240Z's at the time, and may get my facts regarding your car mixed up with the others. I ended up purchasing my current '72 orange Z from a guy in Kansas. This red car was going to be my fall back purchase if the deal for the orange Z fell through.

post-2033-14150796477682_thumb.jpg

post-2033-14150796477861_thumb.jpg

post-2033-14150796478073_thumb.jpg