IGNORED

Yet another good looking eBay Z - 240 this time

Arne

i've been following this auction from the start and i'm surprised it hasn't been snapped up with bin.5K without documentation,yea right. they make new rubber pedals everyday.way ahead to buy this zed than to restore a rusted one.
Agreed. I wouldn't count on the mileage, and the seller isn't actually claiming it, just suggesting. But the body does look exceptionally solid. Probably worth it. But... silver?

Silver looks better in Florida than New York, Arne. I'll bet it would look great in the sunshine.

No question in my mind, that's 105,000 miles - just by looking at the pictures. But no matter, it still looks pretty good. For all the work it may need I agree with Patrick that it is way ahead of restoring a rusted car.

Silver looks better in Florida than New York, Arne. I'll bet it would look great in the sunshine.
I've got nothing against silver, I own a silver car, but not a Z.

new328i.jpg

I just think that yellow or orange or even 920 gold are better on an early Z. Or I should say that those are my personal faves.

No question in my mind, that's 105,000 miles - just by looking at the pictures. But no matter, it still looks pretty good. For all the work it may need I agree with Patrick that it is way ahead of restoring a rusted car.
Absolutely. Mine isn't all that bad, rust-wise. But I'd much rather have paid more for a car like that had I been able to at the time.