It was worth all the trouble !!!!! - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

It was worth all the trouble !!!!!

Featured Replies

After almost 2 months of electrical problems, I finally got my toy up and running. Thanks to everybody in the clubs postings I was able to find parts or fix what I had to repair my toy. Right now she does fine but as everybody knows you never get finished.There is more I want to do but right now I just want to drive it.

After almost 2 months of electrical problems, I finally got my toy up and running. Thanks to everybody in the clubs postings I was able to find parts or fix what I had to repair my toy. Right now she does fine but as everybody knows you never get finished.There is more I want to do but right now I just want to drive it.

Looks great!

Nice 1st gen. It sure reminds of the one I owned 35 years ago. Except for the wheels.

I wish mine looked that good. It will someday, but it's gonna take time and money. Nice car!

Beautiful car there Ronnie. Love the red paint and the wheels.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Beautiful car, clean and loved. I've got to believe you're on cloud nine to be able it drive it on a more routine basis.

Ronnie, the car looks great. Thank you so much for the face plate you sent me. I cleaned it up and painted the raised lettering and it looks great. One more week and my car will be finished. Thanks again, Rick.:classic:

Great looking Z! Congratulations all around.

Chris A.

the wheels remind me of a zed i almost bought from gainsville GA. a while back before i got the one i have now. the one in gainsville had a dash cap, does yours?

Ronnie, that is one fantastic looking Z you've got!

G'Day Ron,

That car is something to be proud of mate. It certainly is worth all the time, effort, money and skinned knuckles when a car turns out that good.

Congratulations,

Rick.

:devious: :devious:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.