IGNORED

$500 for used taillights??

MikeW

Looks like a typo. His other auctions are reasonable. Probably supposed to be $50.00

No, he started them at $1.00. The $500 price was what they bid! In fact, look at the bid history - two different people were willing to pay $500 for those lights.

Now I will admit that they appear to be better than mine, the chrome strips were described has having some pitting. Mine are not just pitted, but peeling. And one of my chrome strips is broken as well. But other than that, mine are probably just as good. No way I'd pay that much for those.

I was watching those. That is clearly a pissed off buyer who needs tail lights and wasn't going to let anyone get in his way no matter how much they cost. "Blax" usually has good junk and I'm not surprised they were expensive, but considering new tail lights are pretty much unobtainium, the price for nice used ones is going to be high. Die preise ziemlich hoch!

CW-