IGNORED

Talk about Coincidences!

KDMatt

I live in a residential community called "Monterey Bay Hights" in CA and the hill everyone lives on, used to be a golf course many years ago. Seriously, in this one community, there are five S30 Z cars! There's mine, this other guy's 240z who seriously lives several hundred yards away, another mid-restoration 240z a couple hundred yards up the hill from him, and another rusty daily driver 280z a little farther than that (he may have sold it recently though).

Then it gets better. At the top of the hill where all the larger houses are situated, theres a house with a guy who owns three 1st gen 300zx's and another 240z.

Interesting....

My aunt had a pink chevy s10 pickup...went to the lake and there where 3 others exactly like it exept fot the tag you couldnt tell em apart!

Holy smokes what a coincidence I just parked my car at my apt. and right next to me there were 3 cars completely different from mine!!

Holy smokes what a coincidence I just parked my car at my apt. and right next to me there were 3 cars completely different from mine!!

C'mon, Chris! The floor is hard in front of my computer. That comment made me nearly fall off of my chair. ROFL

I've seen all gen Z's around where I live. Only once, then I never see them again LOL

I was out cruisin in mine one Beautiful Saturday and I happen to spot a black 280ZX in my rear view mirror. When we approached a red stop light, he quick gets over in the right lane to pull up along side of me. He signals me to roll down my window so i did and he shouts out to me "Awesome Z" Then I replied "Thanks man, back at ya"

Another time I was cruisin through a small town and I saw a brown 75-76 280Z and we both honked and waved at eachother. One other time when I was in my daily driver I saw a 77-78 Z like mine. Mint like mine getting on the highway. Also ran into a black 300ZX (Z31) at the gas pump and we BS'ed a bit. As far as Z32's are concearned, There all around if you keep your eyes open. There not that old. and plenty of 350Z's Not bad for living in Minnesota. :) My Z has a nice dry garage she sits in during the winter months. :)

So yeah, there out there. :laugh:

Righto you lot,

I reckon my story'll beat the rest of you , ... hands down.

A few weeks back I was at the hardware store. When I came outside, there was a pretty blue MGB soft top parked next to my Toyota ute. While I was admiring the car, a couple of ladies came out of the shop and approached the MG.

We got to talking about classic cars and when I mentioned that I owned a 260Z, one lady said, "Is it that lovely goldy brown one I've seen ?". When I answered "yes", from my instantly increased height of ten feet, she asked me for my phone number. (No Will, not for THAT reason).

Lo and behold, that friday I get a phone call from the lady's husband, inviting me to join the members of the local MG car club on a run on the Sunday.

HOW'S THAT kiddies ??????? an MG car club INVITING a ZED to join them on a run.

Obviously wanted to add some CLASS to their group.

Unfortunately, I had to turn down their kind offer. "Precious" had her wheels off getting new rear bearings and UJ's on the half shafts. Never mind, there'll be other runs.

Rick.

:devious: :devious:

Just as a point of interest, when I ordered the parts, I enquired about the cost of new half shafts. Fortunately, I was sitting down when told they were $985.00 each. :sick: :sick:

Righto you lot,

I reckon my story'll beat the rest of you , ... hands down.

A few weeks back I was at the hardware store. When I came outside, there was a pretty blue MGB soft top parked next to my Toyota ute. While I was admiring the car, a couple of ladies came out of the shop and approached the MG.

We got to talking about classic cars and when I mentionn feet, she asked me for my phone number. (No Will, not for THAT reason).

Lo and behold, that friday I get a phone call from the lady's husband, inviting me to join the members of the local MG car club on a run on the Sunday.

Hey Rick,

Are you sure the Hubby didn't want to get "Involved" too...ROFL

You are a mighty handsome bloke there fella!!!!:cheeky:

Will