IGNORED

Talk about Coincidences!

KDMatt

Man... this is crazy...

Well a while back while I was driving my Z, I was heading away from my house, and this guy in a '67 Firebird waves me down and gets me pulled over... as it turns out the "guy" was really a "kid" named Steve, probably only a few years older than me, and he told me to follow him back to his house... which I did (three blocks away)... where he promptly showed me his 1985 300ZX Turbo, pretty much mint condition too.

So, I thought, "how quaint is that?" ... two Z-owners within less than 10 minutes' walking distance from one another.

So the other day I'm driving home from an errand at the DMV, and a half-block from Steve's I see, parked, another Z... this one a 95, 96ish Black 300ZX Twin-turbo with T-tops... again in top-notch condition...

Interestingly enough, I bump into Steve an hour or so later, and ask him if he'd seen that car before... and he says that he knows the guy who owns it... Here's the kicker too... as it turns out Steve's dad's got an '04 350Z ... So I saw that car too (I was talkin' to him in his driveway for a bit while Steve struggled to get that old Firebird running again) ...

So I mean this is just gettin' crazy... 4 owners, 4 different Z-car generations, within 4 blocks of one another... Has anything like this happened to any of you guys? LOL

All we need is a 280ZX and we've got the full set! ROFL

I would say that with your current batting average that elusive 280ZX is around there somewhere and maybe you just have not been looking hard enough :classic:

Alternatively, if you are looking for it you will probably see one shortly after you give up and begin to think that it cannot possibly happen.

Not a z story, but my dad had an old beige Mitsubishi L300 van (dunno if you aussies got them, square box looking van forn the 80's)

Anyway he was out driving, not too far from home and pulled up to a mini roundabout (the ones the councils stick in a perfectly good T junction in the middle of the suburbs to try and slow traffic flow) and pulling up to the other two entries were 2 other beige Mitsubishi L300's. They all stopped and looked at each other, and couldn't quite believe it.

Ok, usually you can decipher if an item is mispelled, but this one has me stumped.

What the heck is a "late"?

E

It's an adjective masquerading as a noun.

It's also the results of people who have been IM'ing (instant messaging) too much over a long period of time (until they need help). You know, the same type of people who think taking the time to fill in all their information when they sign up with the club, is a waste of time. Proof reading is forbidden or left for someone else to do for them. The really noticable ones don't even waste time with capitalization or punctuation. They must speak their whole day in one long, exhausting sentence, without ceasing to take a breath, and eventually pass out due to lack of oxygen. ROFL

Do what I do when I come across one of these posts. I pass them by.

P.S. Bill, this isn't aimed at you. Consider it a rant.