IGNORED

How Close Are Our VIN #'s

Zrush

Hi all,

I have a factory RHD export 240z, HS30-102660, with L24-173261 05/73 build 5 Speed,R200, code 110 Red sport machine. 15 year love affair between us still going strong.

Is anyone out there close to me in build.

I have been very impressed with the uptake by all I just wish we could have put in our factory engine numbers from the build plates for reference.

cheers

Steve:)

G'day Rick,

you got me im built like a front row forward thats why my poor Zed growns when I ask the question. Im the one that gets the fearfull message form the weight scale 'one at a time please'. No I lie I did play hooker but I was 80 Kilos when I bulked up for it. and I wear ear plugs when I make the Zed work so I cant here the protests,....... works a treat she goes like hell on wheels, ... and sticks like you know the rest.

Seriously I have not seen a vin close to mine I did own HS30-102660 and HS30-102665 but have not seen any real close to either of them. probably that batch run theory the UK guys talk about.

cheers

steve:knockedou

Hello All,

71-240 - HLS30-26542 build date 3/71 - good original car, practically rust free, needs refreshing. Has been patiently waiting for 10 yrs now.

72 240 - HLS30-83771 build date 5/72 - retired daily driver for many years, tired, rusty, bent but perfect dash !

78 280 - HLS30-449823 build date 2/78 - Almost complete (80%) with a stripped to shell resto. Might get to drive him this summer.

The 71 started life in Colorado but ended up in Texas, the 72 is a native Texan and the 78 moved back and forth between Texas and Oklahoma. They all currently reside in Oregon.

Cheers,

• 1 month later...

According to the IZCC Register, this car (left) is the highest numbered VIN in the USA on their list, 240Z only. HLS30 168500 7/73 I will gladly retract this statment when a higher # in the USA is found and listed.

Bonzi Lon

According to the IZCC Register, this car (left) is the highest numbered VIN in the USA on their list, 240Z only. HLS30 168500 7/73 I will gladly retract this statment when a higher # in the USA is found and listed.

Bonzi Lon

Hi Bonzi:

Ron Millik in Washington State had HLS30 172715, 08/73 Build Date. Not sure who he sold it too. Stan Musick, one of our Z Car Original Owners has HLS30 171716 in Miami, Florida.

FWIW,

Carl

Carl Beck

Clearwater, FL USA

http://ZHome.com

Hey guys, I just picked up a 3/70 production car with vin of HLS30-02562. Gonna make it my driver and work on freshening it up as I go.

Dean Tilton in Glendale, AZ has HLS30 2563...

FWIW,

Carl

Carl Beck

Clearwater, FL USA

http:ZHome.com

Here are three that have been in family for about 5-10 year now.

VIN's for this thread, nicknames for a recent thread and condition for the current poll.

Sylvester - hls30-449823 build 2/78 - 80% complete with complete total resto.

Warren - hls30-83771 build 5/72 - faithful daily driver.

Yellow - hls30-26542 build 3/71 - mostly original, been parked for 10 years, patiently waiting.